Snug Harbor Resort is located near the beautiful and bustling California town of Sacramento and is the perfect place for a relaxing yet adventurous outdoor vacation. Whether you love historic sites and craft foods, or wide, open spaces, you're certain to have an epic vacation while at this park.
Amenities and Activities
RVers can expect excellent activities near the campground. Some traveler favorites include: golfing, hiking, biking, river rafting, boating and fishing. Amenities onsite include fully outfitted resort rooms.
Visitors can expect great west coast attractions such as:
- Fairytale Town
- The Kitchen Restaurant
- Aerospace Museum of California
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park
- Il Fornaio Sacramento
- California State Indian Museum
- Crocker Art Museum
- Raging Waters Sacramento
- Old Sacramento Historic District
- Seasons 52
Travelers at the park can take advantage of fun local activities and attractions, not to mention dozens of city parks to enjoy local spaces and soak in the beautiful west coast terrain. Be sure to reserve your site early, and we hope to see you soon!
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Double RV Site, Waterfront Steamboat Slough||$130.00|
|Pull through Sites Water View (Non-Prime)||$55.00|
|Pull through Sites Water View (Prime Time)||$60.00|
|Smaller Grassy Water View Site (Non-Prime)||$55.00|
|Smaller Grassy Water View Site (Prime Time)||$60.00|
|Waterfront facing Snug Cove (Non-Prime)||$55.00|
|Waterfront facing Snug Cove (Prime Time)||$60.00|
|Waterfront Steamboat Slough (Non-Prime)||$60.00|
|Waterfront Steamboat Slough (Prime Time)||$65.00|
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
1. Pets must be on a leash, except when swimming with their owners or on a boat with their owners. Pets must be in the control of its owner at all times, even when swimming or on a boat. Pets found to be repeatedly off leash and wandering in the park will reported to mangement, and staff will ask the pet owner and pet to leave the premises without refunds. 2. Pet owner MUST pick up after the pet has gone for a "walk". No one wants to step in your pets' business!! 3. Pets that make excessive noise must be immediately removed from the park by their owners at the request of park personnel. We will first advise the pet owner by verbal notice that the pet is barking to much. If the pet noise is not immediately contained, we will have to then ask that the pet be taken home or to a kennel, at the expense of the pet owner. We must enforce this rule so that Snug Harbor remains a peaceful place for both pet owners and non-pet owners alike. 4. Pet owners agree that they will not bring aggressive pets to the park. If we receive complaints of aggressive pets, we will ask the pet to be taken home or brought to a kennel at the pet owner's expense. By bringing a dog or other pet onsite to Snug Harbor, pet owner certifies that the pet has never been known to bite or attack anyone, that pet is current on all required shots, and that pet owner takes full responsibility and full liability for all actions of the pet. If we have to ask the pet owner to take the pet away from the park, there will be no refund of any reservations paid. In addition, pet owner is advised we will report any aggressive pet incidents to Solano County Animal Control, and such report will include the name of the pet owner or person who registered with Snug Harbor on check-in, and the license plates of any vehicles associated with that pet/registration. Because of past experiences with certain aggressive breeds, we do NOT accept aggressive breeds, including Pit Bulls or Rotweillers in this facility. All pet owners agree to be responsible for the action of their pets, and for any damages or harm to persons caused by their pets. 5. Pet owner agrees to not leave the pet unattended at their RV site, rental cabin or boat. In the past, some of our patrons would leave their dog(s) at their campsite while they go out boating, and the dogs barked the entire time. We've also had to rescue dogs leashed to trees or posts who were sitting out in the sun all day, without water. Unattended pets will be required to be removed from the park, at the expense of the owner. If you can't keep your pet with you at all times, please plan to leave him/her at home while you're visiting Snug Harbor, or make other pet boarding arrangements. 6. Pets ARE NOT allowed in Snuggle Inns, except the designated "Pet" Snuggle Inns. Persons reserving Snuggle Inns are required to pay a $500 security deposit which helps to assure pets will not be let into Snuggle Inns not designated for them. We are strict about this rule because many of our other visitors may be allergic to pets hairs, and would have difficulty staying in a Snuggle Inn that has pet dander anywhere in it. In addition, there is an automatic extra pet cleaning fee for any Snuggle Inn housing a pet, as we will be required to specially treat the unit after the pet leaves, to assure there is no pet dander or fleas left behind. Pet cleaning fee posted in the office, and is paid with the reservation of a Snuggle Inn. When you make a reservation, you must confirm you are bringing a pet so the correct unit will be rented. Make sure to note when making a reservation that you have a pet. All other Snuggle Inns, the pets are not allowed to be on the site, even if owner says the pet will "stay outside". If you have a certified "companion" pet, please remember to rent only a designated pet unit. Irresponsible pet owners of the past have taught us to be strict about this issue. Maximum of 2 pets in loft or bunk units, and 1 pet in studio units. 7. We have Pet Owners sign the "responsible for pet" agreement stating they are responsible for their pets actions. This new agreement has become necessary due to recent court cases regarding dogs and their owners' responsibility. If we have to take action to enforce the pet policy, such as giving verbal warning more than once to a pet owner, we will have the option to ask whole group with repeat offending pet to leave the park, with no refund due.