Hailey's Beach-n-Bay RV Resort will be alerted immediately and will approve your reservation after checking availability.
Located in Gilchrist, Texas, Hailey's Beach-n-Bay RV Resort is nestled one block from the beach and bay. We feature wide pull thru sites for easy entry and exit for long 5th wheels or Class A motor homes, as well as back-end sites for smaller RV's. All RV sites provide full service water and sewer connections as well as 20/30/50 amp hookups, picnic tables and BBQ/Fire Pit Grills and Wifi. Given our convenient location, visitors enjoy miles of beautiful beaches as well as an amazing diversity of birds and flowers. For bird lovers, we are situated at the center of seven bird sanctuaries. Other outdoor activities include fishing, boating, stargazing, kayaking and canoeing to list a few. Whether its for a short and or long term stay, we hope to see you soon!
***NEW DISCOUNTED RATES for Monday to Thursday nights!***
Rates include 4 guests. Each additional guest will be $5/person/night.
If you plan to bring more than one additional vehicle, there will be a one time charge of $10/vehicle/stay.
To take advantage of the Friend’s Referral Discount, please enter the referring friend's name in the "Discount Code" field underneath where you select the discount during reservation checkout.
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Full Hookup Pull Through RV Sites||$40.00||$295.00||
||Choose Your Site|
The maximum rental period is for one month. Visitors can renew their rental up to a maximum of six months, however, automatic renewals are not guaranteed. Monthly renewal depends on availablity and may be limited during peak seasons.
If you apply one of the membership discounts, you will be asked to show proof of membership upon check-in.
* All pets must be registered at the office. Maximum of 2 pets per site. Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose. * The following breeds are NOT allowed in the park: Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, Pit Bull Mixes and Rottweilers. * Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended. * Guests must pick up after their pets. The walking trail is equipped with doggie bags for your convenience. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash disposals located near the entrance of the walking trail.
* If you need to call 911, and time allows, please call the office so the manager can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site. * If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 409-225-2020, 24 hours a day. * Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
* Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. * The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition. * Galveston County mandates the use of sewer gaskets/seals. Do not leave sewer hose connected permanently as they may be damaged. Use RV tanks to store sewage and then connect hose and flush as needed, and then clean and store hose. * A manager will escort and guide the parking of all RVs. Please notify the office if you want to move to another site or your RV needs to be repositioned, as the manager must be present.
* Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. * Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour). * No repairs or maintenance may be done in the park, except by approved park mobile services. * Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park. * Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking. * Never park in an empty site or on the street. * Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site. * All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud. * Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the park is not permitted.
* Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest always. * Overnight guests must register at the office and are subject to a $5 fee per person per night. * Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the guest ALWAYS while in the park. * Please notify the office if you are expecting a guest prior to their arrival, so they will be allowed to enter the park.
Back-in RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Kayaking & Canoeing
Remote Work Friendly
Coast to Coast
Coast to Coast
Friend’s Referral Discount
Hi Larry & Julie, I do apologize for the problems that you had during your stay. Unfortunately, you caught us at a very bad moment. Our cleaning person had been doing a good job, but then she had some personal problems and it reflected in her work. So when you notified me about the problem with the camper, we had to let her go. But now we have a new husband and wife team that are doing much better and I am inspecting the campers also to make sure that this doesn't happen again. If you do decide to come back and give us another try, I will be happy to let you stay in our best camper for free! Thanks, David
Helen Susan Mangum