Hailey's Beach-n-Bay RV Resort will be alerted immediately and will approve your reservation after checking availability.
1029 Joy St., Gilchrist, TX, 77617
NEW DISCOUNTED RATES for Monday to Thursday nights!
Back-In Sites (For RVs less than 25ft)
Pull-Thru Sites (For RVs over 25ft)
Click on Calendar to Book your spot today!
We are only 1 block from the beach and 1 block from the bay, and a public boat ramp. Enjoy the beach and the bay at Hailey's Beach-n-Bay!
We have wide pull-through sites for easy entry and exit for long 5th wheels or Class A motor homes, as well as back-end sites for smaller RV's. All RV sites have full service water and sewer connections as well as 20, 30 and 50 amp hookups, picnic tables and BBQ/Fire Pit Grills and Wifi.
We are located on the Bolivar Peninsula, north-east of Galveston, Texas. Visitors enjoy miles of beautiful beaches as well as an amazing diversity of birds and flowers. For bird lovers, we are situated at the center of seven bird sanctuaries. Across the bay is the Anahuac Wildlife Refuge. For more information about the incredible beauty of the Bolivar Peninsula we suggest you visit: https://houstonaudubon.org/conservation/bolivar/
Upon completion of your online reservation, you will need to sign this agreement prior to your stay. Failure to do so could result in cancellation of your reservation.
Rates include 4 guests. Each additional guest will be $5/person/night.
If you plan to bring more than one additional vehicle, there will be a one time charge of $10/vehicle/stay.
To take advantage of the Friend’s Referral Discount, please enter the referring friend's name in the "Discount Code" field underneath where you select the discount during reservation checkout.
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Full Hookup Pull Through RV Sites||$20.00||$195.00||Choose Your Site|
The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
* If you need to call 911, and time allows, please call the office so the manager can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site. * If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 409-225-2020, 24 hours a day. * Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.
* Visitors must be accompanied by the registered guest always. * Overnight guests must register at the office and are subject to a $5 fee per person per night. * Visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by the guest ALWAYS while in the park. * Please notify the office if you are expecting a guest prior to their arrival, so they will be allowed to enter the park.
* Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. * Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour). * No repairs or maintenance may be done in the park, except by approved park mobile services. * Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park. * Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking. * Never park in an empty site or on the street. * Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site. * All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud. * Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the park is not permitted.
* Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) vehicle. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. * The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition. * Galveston County mandates the use of sewer gaskets/seals. Do not leave sewer hose connected permanently as they may be damaged. Use RV tanks to store sewage and then connect hose and flush as needed, and then clean and store hose. * A manager will escort and guide the parking of all RVs. Please notify the office if you want to move to another site or your RV needs to be repositioned, as the manager must be present.
* All pets must be registered at the office. Maximum of 2 pets per site. Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose. * The following breeds are NOT allowed in the park: Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, Pit Bull Mixes and Rottweilers. * Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended. * Guests must pick up after their pets. The walking trail is equipped with doggie bags for your convenience. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash disposals located near the entrance of the walking trail.
If you apply one of the membership discounts, you will be asked to show proof of membership upon check-in.
The maximum rental period is for one month. Visitors can renew their rental up to a maximum of six months, however, automatic renewals are not guaranteed. Monthly renewal depends on availablity and may be limited during peak seasons.
Back-in RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Kayaking & Canoeing
Remote Work Friendly
Coast to Coast
Coast to Coast
Friend’s Referral Discount
1029 Joy St., Gilchrist, TX, 77617Click to open the map
We are located on the Bolivar Peninsula, north-east of Galveston, Texas. Visitors enjoy miles of beautiful beaches as well as an amazing diversity of birds and flowers. For bird lovers, we are situated at the center of seven bird sanctuaries. Across the bay is the Anahuac Wildlife Refuge and a public boat ramp is just one block from our location. For more information about the incredible beauty of the Bolivar Peninsula we suggest you visit: https://houstonaudubon.org/conservation/bolivar/
Helen Susan Mangum
Hi Lisa, Thanks for your review. We did just finish installing a Laundry Room and will have a Restroom completed in a couple of weeks. Also, we have started spraying to kill the mosquitoes, and we are putting out more grills. But, thanks for your feedback, and we hope that you'll come back to see the improvements. Have a great day, Hailey's Beach-n-Bay
Hi Joleen, Thanks for your review. We just installed a new washer and dryer, so now we will be able to provide towels and washcloths! We also have more RV campers to select from, so we hope that you'll come back again. Best Regards, Hailey's