515 HWY 282, Clancy, MT, 59634
Alhambra RV Park in Clancy, MT sits on the site on a historic sanitariums and hot springs. In the early 1900’s, people seeking rest and isolation arrived by the Great Northern Railroad at Alhambra station to visit the Alhambra or Sunnyside Sanatoriums. For many years visitors relaxed in the natural setting, enjoyed the pools, and felt refreshed by the mineral waters which was packaged and shipped all over the world until 1959 when fire destroyed the facilities.
Today, Clancy continues as a small community just 10 miles south of the state capital, Helena. Alhambra RV Park is conveniently located just off Interstate I-15 and exit 182. We offer sites placed around the Prickly Pear stream with a serene setting, fishing, and a calm relaxing stay on your journey through Montana.
Amenities & Activities
The park features amenities such as: electricity, fire pits, picnic tables, dump station, pull through sites, propane refills and clean restrooms. Try your hand at fishing, golfing or hiking while you’re here!
You can also take advantage of the numerous great attractions just beyond the campground, including the Lewis & Clark County Fairgrounds, and the area’s mix of excellent local eateries and pubs. Enjoy the beauty of the Elkhorn Mountains at the Alhambra RV Park. Hope to see you soon!
Call for monthly rates.
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Full Hook-Up - 30 Amps||$40.00||$240.00||Choose Your Site|
|Full Hook-up - 50 Amps||$45.00||$265.00||Choose Your Site|
|Pull Thru - 30 Amps||$35.00||$210.00||Choose Your Site|
|Pull Thru - 50 Amps||$30.00||$30.00||Choose Your Site|
|Standard -30 Amps No Water||$25.00||$150.00||Choose Your Site|
|Standard Site -30Amps||$25.00||$150.00||Choose Your Site|
|Stream Side -30Amps||$35.00||$210.00||Choose Your Site|
We reserve the right to refuse to accept further Fees from any person who fails to comply with these rules and regulations and may request that their space be vacated immediately. There will be no refunds.
Absolutely no use of firearms, explosives, drugs, or fireworks are allowed in the park. Firearms for hunting or other legal activities should be appropriately licensed, unloaded, and stored. Failure to do so may result in being asked to immediately leave the park without a refund.
1. One of our bathrooms is located at the front of the park and the second bathroom is located at the back of the park. 2. The bathrooms are cleaned with antibacterial cleaners for your protection. 3. If there are any problems please let us know immediately. 4. Trash from bathroom use may be put in the bathroom trash cans. Please do not use for your regular RV trash. 5. Children are not allowed to use these facilities without adult supervision. 6. Any damages will be the responsibility of the parents or supervising adult.
1. The speed limit is 5MPH 2. Please watch for children, pets and wildlife. 3. Drive on the roads only. 4. Do not use pull-thru spaces for short cuts. 5. Park in your own area or assigned spot. 1 vehicle and 1 RV are allowed per site. Additional parking is available. 6. Do not park in open spaces without prior office approval. 7. Do not park or drive through the grass. 8. Visitor parking is by the office and next to the dumpster. 9. Single lane roads allow two-way traffic in areas. Check the road ahead before entering. If another vehicle is approaching, right away is given to the vehicle entering the park.
1. Do not swim, or throw things into the creek. 2. Do not allow children to play near the creek without supervision. 3. There are deer, and other wildlife that you may see in the park. Do not feed or harm any wildlife in this park. It is illegal to approach or feed wildlife. 4. If an animal is bothering you please notify the office. 5. It is not allowed to hang hammocks or clotheslines.
1. Pit bulls, Rottweilers, and other aggressive dogs are not allowed in the park. 2. Pets must be on a hand held leash of less than 6 feet any time they are outside. 3. Everyone is expected to clean up after their pet and dispose of it properly (bagged and in the dumpster). If we clean up after your pet, we will charge you $10.00. 4. Do not chain your pet outside or leave it unattended inside, especially if it tends to bark excessively or be disruptive to your neighbors. 5. If you must leave your pet inside your trailer, please notify the office and leave a phone number where you can be contacted in case of a power outage or other emergency.
1. No loud music. 2. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. 3. Outside RV flood lights should not to be left on after 9:00 PM. Indicator and low intensity lights are allowed. 4. Attend children at all times. Please respect your fellow camper’s space. Do not allow your children or animals to cross another’s camper space without permission.
EVERYONE IS EXPECTED TO KEEP THEIR SITE CLEAN AND ORDERLY 1. All trash should be bagged and brought to the dumpster. There is no trash pickup at your site. 2. Bears and other animals, though uncommon, are present in the area. We highly recommend keeping all food and beverages in sealed containers. 3. All water lines must be free of any leaks. 4. All sewer connections must include a sealed connecter. Do not allow waste water to be discharged anywhere but authorized dump sites. Failure to do so may result in additional charges. 5. Alcoholic beverages are allowed only at your site. 6. No clotheslines. 7. Alhambra RV is an environmentally sensitive natural water shed. No washing of vehicles or RV units is permitted. Please prevent any detergents or other chemicals from entering the Prickly Pear stream. 8. Due to noise, generators are only to be used during emergencies. Oil changes and other such types of vehicle maintenance are not allowed. Minor repairs should be authorized with management before performed. We may offer to help if we have the time. 9. If there are any problems or damages at your site please inform us immediately. 10. Fishing is allowed with an appropriate license only. All limits and regulations are your responsibility. 11. Campfires must be within provided fire rings. No trash burning is allowed. Wood must be from a local supply to prevent contamination or pest infestation. Please extinguish your campfire whenever it is not attended. 12. Failure to maintain or leave your site in a clean and orderly state may result in a charge of up to $100.00.
1. Visitors are allowed as long as they comply with these rules and regulations. 2. It is your responsibility to inform them of such. 3. All overnight visitors must register at the office. 4. Any visitor who does not follow these rules and regulations will be asked to vacate the premises immediately. 5. Visitor day use per car $25.00. 6. Extra Person $5.00 per day.
1. Fees must be paid in advance. 2. Unpaid Fees, unauthorized, or abandoned motor homes, RVs, or vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense. Please contact us for more information. 3. We accept cash, Montana personal checks with proper ID, and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. 4. Check out time is 12:00 PM. 5. Please contact the office to arrange for a late departure. Failure to do so may result in additional charges. 6. There is an additional charge for the use of electric heaters or other high electrical demand appliances in your unit. We do not include these charges in the Fees. Determination of high demand electrical appliances is solely at the discretion of Alhambra RV Park management. Help keep our rates low by being honest about your electrical use. Additional charges for high demand appliances are $5.00 per appliance per day.
Big Rig Friendly
Fire Ring / Grill
Hike / Bike Campsites
Back-in RV Sites
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Community Fire Pit
Big Rig Friendly
Remote Work Friendly
515 HWY 282, Clancy, MT, 59634Click to open the map
Alhambra RV Park is a natural setting. All sites are arranged among the grass or decomposed granite.
Red sites are full hook up including sewer. Blue indicates a streamside or pull thru site (water and electric) and green are our standard back in water and electric sites.
50 amp availability is indicated with a lightning bolt. Some sites are in the process of receiving of 50 amp upgrades.
Activity maps with directions to near by points of interest are available on our website at http://alhambrarvpark.com/attractions.php or at our front desk.
Included information on Ghost Towns, Rock Climbing, Frisbee Golf, Golf, Horse Shoes, Train Tours, Hot Springs, Fishing, Hunting, Off Road Trails, Biking and Hiking.
My prices start at $25 a night. With very few full service campgrounds in the area I could easily charge more but I purposely placed my standard sites at that price point to make the campground affordable to anyone because we ourselves are camping enthusiasts. I'm not sure where the $47 price point came from as all my pricing is in multiples of $5 nor do I have any receipts from a recent stay in that amount. Are you sure you stayed with us? Yes there is traffic noise. It is a trade off between having a park that's easy to get to and close to shopping while still being nestled in a beautiful mountain valley with a crystal clear stream and natural setting. The only full service RV Park within 35 miles not close to a busy road in the area is Kim's Marina which is placed in a spectacular location well back in mountains next to a lake, but I think you'll find their prices much higher than ours.
Moniek de Laat
This is one of the few things I can do nothing about. At the peak of summer there is definitely traffic noise that is more noticeable the closer you are to the Interstate. I do wish there was something I could do to abate it.
Steve and Evelyn Whitesel