30090 US Highway 160, Durango, Colorado, 81303
The Durango KOA is located in the beautiful Colorado city of Durango and is the perfect place for an enchanting mountain getaway, right by the beautiful lakeside.
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for hiking, biking, fishing, ATV touring, kayaking, birding, outdoor swimming, train rides and scenic viewing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: cable TV, propane, WIFI, dog park, mini golf, snack bar, firewood, pavilion, cabin rentals, RV hookups and tent sites.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- The ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park
- San Juan National Forest
- Zip lining, backpacking and rafting at Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Chimney Rock National Monument
- Full Blast Adventure Center
- Four Leaves Winery
- Sky Ute Casino
Hope to see you at the Durango KOA for your next Durango camping trip!
Prices starting at