Windmill RV Park Campground will be alerted immediately and will approve your reservation after checking availability.
Nestled in Beresford, South Dakota, Windmill RV Park Campground offers full 30/50 amp water and sewer service sites to all daily, weekly and monthly visitors. One may enjoy the many amenities offered such as restroom, shower and laundry facilities, fire ring/grill, dump station, picnic tables, playground and WiFi to name a few. Whether its for a day or two, we hope to see you soon!
3 tents maximum allowed per site.
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Tent Sites||$30.00||Choose Your Site|
• All campers must report to Sioux Empire Real Estate located at the center of the campground to Check-In and Check-Out. The office is open from 9am-5pm. If you require a Check-In/Check-Out out during non-office hours, please call or text Woody @ 605-231-1867 to make arrangements.
Animals are not allowed in the restrooms, shower areas or laundry room at any time. Please keep the facilities clean and tidy. If you note a maintenance issue, please contact the office during business hours or place a message in the drop box on the office door.
• All vehicle must have current registration, license plates & insurance. • All vehicles must be in operational condition (ex. flat tires, inoperable, etc) • Do not allow any vehicles to protrude from the RV site into the flow of traffic. • No parking in the right of ways. • No parking in other sites if they are not being occupied at the time. Anyone parking in an unoccupied unit may be charged the daily rate for that space. Additional vehicles may be parked in the grassy area in the southwest corner of the park. • No guest shall operate a motor scooter, minibike or other two or three wheeled motorized vehicle in the park without prior approval from Park Management. • Golf carts and 4 wheelers are permitted but any reckless or disruptive use will result in banning the vehicle from the Park. • The park staff does not assist in repairs or other services to your camper/RV.
Please help keep our campground beautiful by bagging all garbage and placing it directly in the dumpsters. There are 3 dumpsters located throughout the park. Do not leave trash stored next to your RV. Please be sure to keep your campsites clean and tidy. Do not dispose of any foul smelling garbage in the laundry room or bathrooms. Please take any foul smelling items directly to the dumpster.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00pm-7:00am. Please be courteous to other campers and control excessive noise at all other times as well.
• Speed limit: For the safety of yourself, the speed limit inside the park is 10mph unless otherwise posted. Visitors and staff must observe all posted speed limits. Be extra careful driving near the playground area. Also stop at ALL stop signs in the park.
• ALL buildings are smoke/vape free. We do not allow smoking or vaping in any building in the park. This includes the restrooms, laundry rooms or in the office. Do not throw cigarette butts on the ground anywhere in the park.
• Disruptive Behavior - If the police are called by the management or another camper, due to disruptive behavior, this camper or campers will be immediately required to leave the campground. This includes ALL Campers. Any camping agreement will become void. There will be no refunds to any person in this situation. Please do not put yourselves and management in this situation.
• Alcohol Policy - SD legal drinking age is 21 - this law will be enforced. Alcoholic beverages are permitted, but public intoxication will not be tolerated. Alcohol is not permitted in any common area.
• Campfires are the responsibility of the camper and are restricted to the fire ring or grills. Burning trash and large fires are strictly prohibited. Please put your fire completely out before leaving.
• The discharging of firearms, BB guns, paintball guns, bow and arrows, sling shots, or any devices that use burning powder, explosives, compressed gases, etc., is prohibited. • Fireworks are not permitted.
• We reserve the right to refuse or evict any camper based on appearance and/or age of camper. • Garbage: Please help keep our campground beautiful by bagging all garbage and placing it directly in the dumpsters. Do not leave trash stored next to your RV. • The site must remain free of trash and unused items other than patio table, chairs, BBQ grill, umbrella and awning. • Decks and other additions to the camper and/or site are prohibited. • Keep your campsite cleaned and picked up at all times.
• City Law requires pets to be leashed when outside. Pets should not be left unattended. • Dog droppings MUST be picked up and disposed of immediately. Failure to do so may result in a fine of up to $25.00 per incident. • You must be able to provide documentation of rabies and other vaccinations if asked. • Please keep your pets out of public areas including the office, laundry rooms and restrooms. • Pets cannot disturb others so please control their barking and behavior accordingly. • NO aggressive dogs allowed. • For the Dog Area, please obey posted rules.
• For your safety and comfort, all children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. • Please clean up after yourself. • Please observe all posted rules.
Back-in RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Fire Ring / Grill
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Remote Work Friendly