15 Burnett Court, Durango, CO, 81301
The Williams Creek Campground is located in the beautiful Colorado city of Durango and is the perfect place for an enchanting mountain getaway, right by the beautiful lakeside.
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for hiking, biking, fishing, ATV touring, kayaking, birding and scenic viewing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: toilets, drinking water, trash collection and picnic tables.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- The ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park
- San Juan National Forest
- Zip lining, backpacking and rafting at Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Chimney Rock National Monument
- Full Blast Adventure Center
- Four Leaves Winery
- Sky Ute Casino
Hope to see you at the Williams Creek Campground for your next Durango camping trip!
Big Rig Friendly
There are no reviews yet. Click 'Leave a Review' to write the first one!
15 Burnett Court, Durango, CO, 81301Click to open the map