Two Rivers Campground has sites available for Instant Book. When you select Instant Book, your reservation will be automatically approved.
Any non-Instant Book sites will still require campground approval.
Two Rivers Campground is a campground located near Skowhegan, Maine. It features 83 full or partial hookup and tent-only campsites, most of which that are big rig friendly. Many of them are also pull through accessible. The park provides free WiFi and 72-channel TV, allows pets, and has a dump station.
Amenities & Activities
Campsite amenities offered include a playground, a swimming pool, picnic tables, fire circles, and grills. It also includes basic amenities like restrooms with hot showers and laundry facilities. Visitors can also enjoy activities such as horseshoe toss and other outdoor games, biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, boating, and canoeing.
The campground is near attractions like:
Open Dates: May 12 to October 15
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Cabin||$125.00||$775.00||Choose Your Site|
Cancellation Policy Cancellation policy is as follows: A 10-day notification prior to your arrival date will result in a refund issued less a $15 service fee. If cancellation is within the 10-day arrival, no refund will be issued.There is no refund due to no shows, early departure for any reason or inclement weather. There is no refund for holiday cancellations including Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day regardless of notification. It is your responsibility to read and understand this policy prior to requesting a reservation.Full refund 30 day notice of arrival date online bookings books only.
It is your responsibility to read and understand this policy prior to requesting a reservation.
Fully furnished rental cabin. Can accommodate three people.
Must bring your own bedding & towels
Kitchenette: hot plate, small fridge, other small kitchen appliances, cookware, dinnerware, utensils.
Dining area, TV with cable service.
Outside includes a deck with two folding chairs, picnic table and fire ring.
Augusta (Maine State Capital, museums, state house, civic center) - 40 miles
Bangor - 51 miles
Bar Harbor (Acadia National Park) - 92 miles
Baxter State Park - 120 miles
Greenville (Moosehead Lake) - 62 miles
Old Orchard Beach - 110 miles
Portland - 91 miles
Freeport (L.L. Bean) - 75 miles
Belfast - 49 miles
Sugarloaf USA - 50 miles
1. Check-in: Noon, Check-out: 11 AM
2. Speed limit is 5 mph — strictly enforced for the safety of our guests.
3. All visitors must stop at the office and register. Visitor fee: $5 per day; $10 per night. Overnight is after 9 p.m. Campers are responsible for their guests.
4. Only two vehicles allowed per site (including tow vehicle). All others must park up front.
5. No clothes line (small line for towels, etc. only). The clothes lines located by laundry are for guest use.
6. No car/RV washing without permission.
7. Do not disturb the grass, drive on the roads. Please do not drive through sites.
8. Fires in rings only, please do not move the rings.
9. No fireworks allowed at campsites. Designated areas will be set up for holidays.
10. Pool hours are 9 a.m. to dark. No diving or jumping in the pool. Young children/babies must wear suit/swim diaper in the pool.
11. Pool hours are 9 a.m. to dark. No diving or jumping in the pool. Young children/babies must wear suit/swim diaper in the pool.
12. Children must be supervised in the campground, including bathrooms and showers, by a responsible adult.
13. Quiet hours are 10 p.m.-7 a.m. Sunday-Thursday and 10:30 p.m.-7 a.m. Friday and Saturday. No loud music or noises at any time. Disregard for the comfort of others or of the management may result in your removal from the grounds without refund.
14. No weapons allowed.
15. Please do not use generators.
16. No riding bikes after dark.
17. All children, younger than 16, MUST be at their sites or with a parent/guardian after 10 p.m.
18. Fishing encouraged from the two campground docks and your own site(s).
19. Please respect the sites and privacy of fellow campers.
1. Pet must be on a leash at all times, even at your campsite.
2. Do no allow your pet to walk on other campsites unless invited.
3. If you leave your campsite or the campground, your pet must not be left unattended in or outside your RV.
4. There are doggy mailboxes in the campground. Inside the mailboxes are plastic baggies you may use when your pet “poops.”
5. You must pick up “poops” immediately every time. Your dog may NEVER poop on any campsite even if the campsite is vacant. Your site must be free of poop at all times, especially at the end of your stay when checking out. Poop is not to be left for the grounds crew to clean up.
6. If you would like the dog to walk on grass to do their business, you may walk the pet on the grass at the entrance of the campground.
7. As a dog owner, it is your responsibility to keep the dogs barking to a minimum.
8. Pets are never allowed in the pool or inside the pool area, the store or the playground.
9. Two Rivers Campground reserves the right to ask anyone to leave if the pet or the pet owners do not follow the rules.
10. No Pitbulls, Rottweilers or other aggressive dogs.
We are delighted to be your hosts during your stay in Skowhegan. Two Rivers Campground strives to make each guest feel “at home” by providing a comfortable and fun environment. If there is anything you need contact the office. We sincerely appreciate your business and value your opinion. Please take a few minutes to leave a comment to let fellow campers know of your stay with us. Thank you again for choosing Two Rivers Campground.
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Fire Ring / Grill
Big Rig Friendly
Propane Refilling Station
Back-in RV Sites
Kayaking & Canoeing
Remote Work Friendly
Military (Active or Retired)