6504 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32308
Tallahassee RV Park is located near the gorgeous Florida city of Tallahassee, and is the perfect spot for the nature-lover looking for an authentic outdoor escape. RVers can look forward to miles of untouched landscapes, as well as great local activities and attractions.
Amenities and Activities
RVers can take advantage of a ton of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include: canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, golfing, horseback riding and scenic viewing. Onsite amenities include: pool access, recreation room, nearby golf course, pull thrus, laundry facilities, showers, restrooms and horseshoes.
Visitors can expect great local attractions such as:
- Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts
- Alfred B. Mclay Gardens State Park
- San Luis de Apalache
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park
- Tallahassee Automotive Museum
- Lafayette Heritage Trail Park
- Tallahassee Museum
- Ted's Montana Grill
Travelers to the campground can look forward to a special island-styled charm, and plenty of wide open spaces and skies to enjoy stellar scenic viewing. We hope to see you soon!
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
1. At this time we do not charge extra for pets. Please help us keep it that way! 2. Pets must be "inside" pets. No kennels, dog houses, cages, stake-outs or fences are allowed outside the RV. 3. Pets must be on a hand held leash at all times and under the control of the owner. 4. Pets cannot be left unattended. 5. Pets must not be tied to trees, tables, bushes, RVs or Park facilities even when owners are present. 6. Pets must be well-behaved at all times. 7. Pets must be walked in the designated areas only. Do not allow you pet to "go-to-the-bathroom" on any of the RV sites or areas outside of those designated. 8. Pet owners MUST pick up after their pets and properly dispose of droppings. 9. Pets that are noisy, disruptive, intimidating or dangerous will not be allowed to remain in the Park. 10. No American Pit Bull, Rottweiler, or Standard Doberman dogs or any mix thereof are allowed. 11. Failure to abide by these rules may result in the Pet Owner being asked to either board the pet outside the Park or to check out of the Park. 12. Owners of dogs shall be liable for any damage done by their dogs to a person or to any animal. (Florida Statutes 267.01)
6504 Mahan Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32308Click to open the map