Pope Still Hunt Primitive Campground is located near the gorgeous Florida city of Tallahassee, and is the perfect spot for the nature-lover looking for an authentic outdoor escape. RVers can look forward to miles of untouched landscapes, as well as great local activities and attractions.
Amenities and Activities
RVers can take advantage of a ton of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include: canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, golfing, horseback riding and scenic viewing.
Visitors can expect great local attractions such as:
- Leon Sinks Geological Area
- Miccosuke Canopy Road Greenway
- Maple Street Biscuit Company
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park
- Tallahassee Automotive Museum
- Lafayette Heritage Trail Park
- Tallahassee Museum
- Ted's Montana Grill
Travelers to the campground can look forward to a special island-styled charm, and plenty of wide open spaces and skies to enjoy stellar scenic viewing. We hope to see you soon!