Orlando RV Resort is located near Florida's most exciting city - Orlando, and is the perfect spot for great outdoor fun, family activities and of course, stellar camping. The area is not only known for its great entertainment, attractions and food, but also its hospitality, so head over there soon for your next camping adventure.
Amenities and Activities
RVers can take advantage of plenty of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include: hiking, biking, canoeing, orchard tours, paddle boarding, kayaking, cruising, fishing and horseback riding. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: RV storage, clubhouse, bike trails, tennis court, basketball court, shuffleboard, pool access, fitness center, restaurant, hot tub, showers and RV hookups.
Travelers can look forward to a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- Holy Land Experience
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Norman's Restaurant
- Itta Bena Restaurant
- Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- The Epcot
- Magic Kingdom
- SeaWorld Orlando
The campground offers campers a convenient location to some of the area's best local activities and attractions; it's also the ideal spot to enjoy outdoor adventures and explorations. Hope to see you soon!
Pets are not allowed in rental unit
1. Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival. 2. To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online. 3. If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited. 4. If a rental unit reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited. 5. In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed. 6. Prices and site type are subject to availability. 7. No refunds will be issued for early check out.
1. Check in time for Camp Sites: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM 2. Check in time for Rentals: 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM 3. Check Out Time: 12:00 PM 4. Minimum Check In age is 21 years old. 5. Guests aged 18 years old and under at the time of check in are considered children. 6. Pets are allowed. 7. The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals. 8. For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Front Desk at (352) 394-7575.
Big Rig Friendly
Community Fire Pit
Community Water Fountain
Propane Refilling Station