Lost Lake RV Park is located near Florida's most exciting city - Orlando, and is the perfect spot for great outdoor fun, family activities and of course, stellar camping. The area is not only known for its great entertainment, attractions and food, but also its hospitality, so head over there soon for your next camping adventure.
Amenities and Activities
Travelers can take advantage of plenty of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include: hiking, biking, canoeing, orchard tours, paddle boarding, kayaking, cruising, and horseback riding. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: WIFI, basketball court, horseshoes, picnic tables, paved sites, full hookups, laundry facilities, restrooms and showers.
RVers can look forward to a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- Mennello Museum of American Art
- Holy Land Experience
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando
- Itta Bena Restaurant
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Universal's Volcano Bay Water Theme Park
- Exotic Car Gallery
- Wet 'n Wild Orlando
- Norman's Restaurant
The campground offers RVers a convenient location to some of the area's best local activities and attractions; it's also the ideal spot to enjoy outdoor adventures and explorations. Hope to see you soon!
Monthly Rates exclude electricity. A $100 deposit is required at check-in.
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|50 AMP PULL THRU|
|Full Hook Up 30amps||$34.00||$205.00|
|Full Hook Up 50amps||$38.00||$228.00|
1. Please do not leave home without your current vet records. Any pet staying with us must be registered at the office and it is mandatory that we have a copy of your pet's current vaccination records. This is for the safety of all pets staying with us. 2. While Lost Lake does love all pets, we are only able to accept small, non aggressive pets under 30 pounds. Lost Lake loves our pets as much as we are sure that you love yours so all pets must be curbed on leash while being walked and pet waste must be cleaned up. All pets need to have current vaccinations and must be registered at the office. Please ensure your pet has a safe stay and bring the most recent vet records showing both weight and vaccination dates.