Lakeside Casino Resort RV Park has sites available for Instant Book. When you select Instant Book, your reservation will be automatically approved.
Any non-Instant Book sites will still require campground approval.
Located in Osceola, Iowa, Lakeside Casino Resort RV Park features 47 sites fully equipped with water, sewer and electrical 30/50 amp hookups. Given our convenient location, one is only steps away from all the action at Lakeside Casino and or satisfying indoor dinning experience at the Westlake Bar & Grill. Lakeside's RV Park is the perfect place to stay with its breathtaking views of West Lake, easy access to fishing, entertainment, indoor dining and the best amenities in the area. Whether its for a short and or long term visit, we hope to see you soon!
The undersigned hereby waive, release and forever discharge HGI – Lakeside, LLC dba Lakeside RV Park, its parents, affiliates, managers, members, agents, attorneys, employees, staff, volunteers, heirs, executors, administrators, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (collectively, “Lakeside RV Park”) from any claims resulting from physical or personal injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, loss or death, and any property damage that may occur caused by fire, theft, vandalism, water or land-related accidents, natural events or any other occurrences or mishaps. We are here of our free will, and entirely at our own risk. We understand that these injuries or outcomes may arise by our own or others’ negligence or conditions on the premises or the conditions or our use of amenities offered at the premises or related to travel to and from the premises. Nonetheless, we assume all related risks, both known and unknown. Lakeside RV Park, is not responsible for errors, omissions, acts or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity. I fully understand that this is a release of liability and I agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that I otherwise have to bring legal action against Lakeside RV Park, it affiliates and parent companies and each of their respective owners, members, officers, directors, representatives, agents, employees, volunteers, for any personal injury or property damage whatsoever for negligence on the part of Lakeside RV Park, its agents and employees. This waiver and release of liability shall remain in effect for the duration of my presence at the premises. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lakeside RV Park, against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney’s fees and any related costs. Yes, I have read Lakeside RV Park’s Waiver of Liability carefully. I clearly understand the terms and voluntarily sign this release agreement. I have also discussed this with all persons in my party and they have authorized me to sign this agreement on their behalf.
• Quite time in the Park is 10 PM to 8 AM. No generators or RV motors idling during quite time hours. • No tents allowed on RV sites. • No guns are permitted. • No fires permitted. • No hanging of laundry or towels outside of the RV or personal vehicles. • No more than four (4) people per RV site without management permission. • No pit bikes, mini gas powered bikes, ATVs, or go-karts. • No washing of your RV or personal vehicle at the RV Park or your RV Site. • No more than two (2) vehicles on an RV Site. • No RV is permitted to occupy this Park beyond 25 consecutive days.
• Each site is limited to one (1) RV and one (1) personal vehicle. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. Management must approve a third vehicle, which shall be parked in a designated area. • The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition. • The back end of your RV cannot extend over the grass. • Drive only on paved road ways to access, arrive, or depart from your site. • Obey the posted Park and Casino grounds speed limits. • All hook-up power cords must be Certified by NEMA. • Commercially made wheel covers are allowed. No storage is allowed under the RV. • No washing of your RV at the RV Park or your RV Site.
• Personal vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. • No repairs or maintenance may be done in the RV Park without management permission. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the RV Park. • Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking. • Never park in an empty site or on the street. • Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site. • All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud.
• Maximum of 2 pets per site. Pet rules will be issued, and compliance is mandatory. Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose. • The following breeds are NOT allowed in the RV Park: Doberman Pinschers, Pit Bulls, Pit Bull Mixes and Rottweilers. • Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended. • Guests must pick up after their pets.
• In an emergency call 911. • If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 641-223-8541 - 24 hours a day. (No soliciting is allowed.)
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Located on the property is our casino and WestLake Bar & Grill. Just call our hotel front desk for complimentary shuttle service! Due to the coming winter months water to the individual sites will be shut off till spring.
Wendell & Merilyn Weston