15 Burnett Court, Durango, CO, 81301
Haviland Lake is located in the beautiful Colorado city of Durango and is the perfect place for an enchanting mountain getaway, right by the beautiful lakeside.
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for hiking, biking, fishing, scenic viewing and golfing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: tent camping, lake access, picnic tables, vault toilets, water and electrical hookups.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- The ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park
- San Juan National Forest
- Zip lining, backpacking and rafting at Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Chimney Rock National Monument
- Full Blast Adventure Center
- Four Leaves Winery
Hope to see you at the Haviland Lake Campground for your next Durango camping trip!
Fire Ring / Grill
15 Burnett Court, Durango, CO, 81301Click to open the map