The Geiger Key Marina and RV Park is located on the breathtaking island of Key West, Florida and is an amazing spot for a fun outdoor vacation. With wide, open spaces, fresh air and plenty of attractions and southern hospitality, you'll want to come back year after year!
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for kayaking, swimming, surfing, beach volleyball, picnicking, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing, cruising, birding and scenic viewing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: showers, restrooms, laundry facilities, boat slips and private waterfront campsites.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Southernmost point buoy
- Ernest Hemingway House
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Duval Street for great shopping, dining and night time entertainment
- Smathers Beach
- Key West lighthouse
Hope to see you at the Geiger Key Marina and RV Park for your next Key West camping trip!
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
1. Check-in is 11am until 5pm—later arrivals by pre-arrangement. We ask that you come into the office upon your arrival to register and find out the location of your site. Park fees are payable upon arrival, after confirming reservation. Afterhours phone number will be provided. 2. All sites are back-in: vehicle operators must be able to self-guide & reverse into site Any pets must be approved in advance by management. They must be registered at the office upon arrival and their owners’ must sign our Pet Agreement acknowledging responsibility and acceptance of all of the requirements of our pet policy. All overnight guests must be paid for and registered in advance. Day visitors must leave the RV Park by 10pm. 3. We do not provide on-site storage space for boat or motorcycle trailers. Management is not responsible for damage or loss to person or property for any reason. Secure all valuables and take care to weatherproof your site. Camping is at your own risk. Refunds are not given for early check-out due to weather or a change in travel plans. Refunds due to emergency are given at the sole discretion of the owner. 4. Check-out time is by 11am. The site must be clean and ready for the next guest by 11am on your date of departure or you may be charged a fee for late check out. 5. Limit one RV or Tent per site (any exceptions must be authorized by the Park Manager prior to arrival.) Limit 4 adults per site, including visitors. Please note our RV park is NOT child-friendly, there are no play areas for children such as pool or beach. You may park 1 car/truck at your site if space permits. Additional vehicles may be parked in the restaurant lot. No parking in vacant campsites. All pets must be registered and kept in compliance with the rules of our Pet Agreement at all times. 6. Clean fish at the fish cleaning station only. Do not leave fish remains on the seawall or throw them in the dumpster. No Car or RV washing please. Fresh water is scarce. Please help conserve water by checking your hose connections for leaks. We will turn off the water to leaky connections, please fix any leaks before turning the water back on. 7. No open fires. 8. Quiet Hours are between 10pm-7am and are strictly enforced. Please be considerate of your neighbors and remember that RV and Tent walls are thin and sound travels easily. 9. Discharging and possession of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.