El Mar RV Resort is located on the breathtaking island of Key West, Florida and is an amazing spot for a fun outdoor vacation. With wide, open spaces, fresh air and plenty of attractions and southern hospitality, you'll want to come back year after year!
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for kayaking, swimming, surfing, beach volleyball, picnicking, stand-up paddle boarding, fishing, cruising, birding and scenic viewing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: water, sewerage, 30/50 amp sites, restrooms and showers.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Southernmost point buoy
- Ernest Hemingway House
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Duval Street for great shopping, dining and night time entertainment
- Smathers Beach
- Key West lighthouse
Hope to see you at the El Mar RV Resort for your next Key West camping trip!
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|Off Water RV Sites||$80.00|
|Waterfront RV Sites||$90.00|
1. ALL RVs: Must be commercially manufactured and at least 26' in length, certified by RVIA or other licensed recognized converters, must be presentable in look, color, design and repair. SORRY no tents, pop-up or truck campers. Registration: Upon arrival and departure all renters must register at the office. 2. Guest's: Renters are fully responsible for their guests. No more than four (4) persons shall occupy a lot for periods in excess of 14 days. There is a $10 per person per night charge for overnight guests. 3. Speed Limits: Idle speed limit is strictly enforced. 4. Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. No generators running, except during power outages. 5. Alcoholic Beverages: Are not permitted in any common area of the resort, except for special events and with the prior approval of the manager. 6. Pets: No more than 2 allowed. Pets must be 25 lbs. or less. You must police waste. Pets must stay on your lot, remain on leash and not be left unattended outside. FAILURE to comply with rules will terminate your stay without refund of any rental fees. 7. Wastewater: Must be discharged in sewer drain only. MUST USE RUBBER DONUT. 8. Vehicles: Are limited to two (2) currently licensed vehicles per lot. 9. Vehicles Maintenance: Is not allowed on premises. 10. Storage: Boat trailer, utility trailers or automobile trailers on lot is not allowed. 11. Free Standing: Screen rooms, gazebo tents and dining flies are not allowed. 12. Portable: Temporary screen rooms are allowed and must meet EL MAR approved regulations. 13. Carports: Are not allowed. 14. Fires: No open fires allowed except for commercially manufactured grills. 15. Trash & Garbage: Plastic bags must be used and placed in the container provided. 16. Guest Parking: Off premises over your two (2) car limit. 17. Safety: All safety gear in your unit must be in good service condition. If campers are to be left unattended for longer than 2 days, turn electric and water off and notify management. 18. Campers left unattended two (2) days or more must have water, electric and heat turned off.
No more than 2 allowed. Pets must be 25 lbs. or less. You must police waste. Pets must stay on your lot, remain on leash and not be left unattended outside. FAILURE to comply with rules will terminate your stay without refund of any rental fees.
VEHICLES - Are limited to two (2) currently licensed vehicles per lot. VEHICLE MAINTENANCE - Is not allowed on the premises. SPEED LIMITS - Idle speed limit is strictly enforced. ALL R.V.'s - Must be commercially manufactured and at least 26' in length, certified by RVIA or other licensed recognized converters, must be presentable in look, color, design and repair.
Big Rig Friendly