|RV Sites Full HookUps
|RV Sites Partial HookUps
|Cabins 2, 3, and 4
|Creekside Cabin 11
|Creekside Cabins 18 and 19
|Creekside Cabins 8, 9, and 10
|Cabins 5 and 6
|Creekside Cabin 7
|Glamping Sites 1 and 2
|Glamping Sites 3 and 4
Crater Lake Resort is located 9 miles SE of the Crater Lake National Park boundary on HWY 62 and 23 miles from the rim of the lake.
Yes, with showers.
All bedding and towels are provided for our cabins. Tent and RV Sites are all BYOE (bring your own everything.)
Yes, cooking and eating utensils are provided.
No, all sites back up to the creek or fence.
Yes, all Oregon Fish & Game regulations apply. It is a catch and release stream.
Canoes are free for guest use on the property. Canoes are not available for off-site use, but kayak rentals are available in the area.
Our cabins do not have air conditioning at this time. With our tall trees, window curtains/blinds and cool High Desert nights, the cabins tend to stay a comfortable temperature without an AC unit. Each cabin has a box fan for air circulation, and the windows are screened so that they can be opened to let in the cool night air.
Dish Satellite service is available in our cabins
Yes, we offer free basic wifi that runs at 1024kbs. If you’d like to stream movies or video you may choose to upgrade to our high speed wifi option. Our high speed wifi option runs at 2048kbs.
Directions to Crater Lake Resort Lat 42 degrees 41′ 4.08″ Long -121 degrees 58′ 23.01″ From Hwy 97 Turn west at Chiloquin and head towards Crater Lake National Park Go 12 miles, look to the right. From Fort Klamath Go 2 miles south on Hwy 62. Look to the Left at milepost 92.
Our season hours are 8am – 8pm, generally mid-May through mid-October. Our shoulder season hours and services can vary depending on weather and other factors. Please call if you have specific questions
We do not have a dump station
Parking is free but limited. Cabin, tent, glamping sites are allowed one vehicle. Each RV site is allowed a tow vehicle and trailer. If you are an RV towing a vehicle by way of a dolly there is an additional charge for the extra space required to handle your dolly. If you are renting a cabin, tent, or glamping site and have an extra vehicle or trailer there is an additional charge in order to provide the space required for the extra vehicle/trailer.
* Quiet time is 10pm-7am
* Please do not call the emergency phone number for TV or Wifi connectivity issues as they are not emergencies.
* Please no driving or parking on the grass.
* Please NO SMOKING ANYTHING (including marijuana) inside our cabins, glamping tents or buildings.
* For people who watch TV while they’re here; please ensure your TV is on the correct input (what port the cable box is plugged into) or your TV will not be able to show you what’s coming out of the satellite cable box.
* For Wifi connectivity, we cannot and will not help you troubleshoot your specific device issues when attempting to connect to the internet. Each device has their own process and you’re the expert on it, not our front desk staff.
* We have a sensitive septic system. Please, only toilet paper or human waste down the toilets. No baby wipes, paper towels or anything else please. Please do your best to keep food from going down the drain.
* Dogs must be on leash or a lead (no longer than 10 feet) at all times.
* Kindly utilize the free dog bag stations located throughout the park to clean up after your dog.
* All trash and debris and dog poop must be cleaned up from your tent & RV site. If not, a cleaning charge of up to $50 will be applied to your bill.
* Fires are expressly prohibited outside the provided fire rings.
* To use the canoes, you must sign the waiver at the front desk. We ask that you put the lifejackets and oars back in the boathouse when you are done. At no time are glass, bottles or other breakable and/or dangerous materials allowed in the canoes or while wading or swimming or floating in the river.
* Minors must be accompanied by an adult while using the canoes & or playing on the playground.
* Please dump all trash in the green dumpster placed at the park entrance.
* Please Drive Slow, 5 mph max.
* Please be mindful of the sprinkler’s valves that are located throughout the park in marked locations.
* No water balloons or fireworks or drones please.
* For EMERGENCY issues only and that occur after hours kindly call: 541-363-8799 and or call 911.
* Crater Lake Resort is at no time responsible for injury or damage due to wind, water, fire or the negligence of yourself or others. Some of these rules were made by our insurance carrier, some by the State of Oregon, some by us. They were all made for your safety, security and through learned experiences and for the enjoyment of your time here. Please obey these rules.
Smoking anything (including MARIJUANA or ECIGARETTES) is prohibited inside cabins or glamping tents. Any evidence of smoking anything inside our cabins or glamping tents will result in a $250 cleaning charge. Please leave the cabin in a functional and non-damaged state upon departure. If you find damage or non-functioning equipment, furniture or joinery during your stay please contact the staff. If we find irreparable damage in the cabins we will need to recover the loss via charging the card on file for the damage. The charge will not exceed the cost of the replacement plus labor to deliver and install any replacement parts and or equipment. Furthermore, tent guests are expected to clean up their area of all trash prior to their checking out. Any evidence of trash or refuse left behind will result in a cleaning charge of up to $50. THANK YOU for cleaning up after yourselves.
We provide free wifi here. The wifi network here is reliable. However, we cannot guarantee nor can we support troubleshooting efforts for a specific wifi capable device such as iPhones, iPad or Android type devices. If you’re having trouble connecting to the internet based on your devices characteristics we will not be able to help you.
The Renter hereby agree to disclaim, waive and release Crater Lake Resort, its owners, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, assigns, and all other persons, firms or corporations affiliated in any way with Crater Lake Resort, (hereinafter collectively referred to as CLR), from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, and particularly on account of any and all injuries, known and unknown, to person or to property or both, which result in any way from the use of the products rented from CLR by Renter (the products rented from CLR by Renter are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Equipment”). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, CLR will not be held liable for any injury to Renter, Renter’s children, or any other adults or children, or any damage to property by the use of the Equipment. RENTER IS RENTING THE EQUIPMENT AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. Renter also acknowledges that Renter is familiar with, and knows how to operate, the Equipment and is taking full responsibility for using the Equipment. The Renter hereby agree to disclaim, waive and release Crater Lake Resort, its owners, heirs, executors, administrators, agents, assigns, and all other persons, firms or corporations affiliated in any way with Crater Lake Resort, (hereinafter collectively referred to as CLR), from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, and particularly on account of any and all injuries, known and unknown, to person or to property or both, which result in any way from the use of the products rented from CLR by Renter (the products rented from CLR by Renter are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Equipment”). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, CLR will not be held liable for any injury to Renter, Renter’s children, or any other adults or children, or any damage to property by the use of the Equipment. RENTER IS RENTING THE EQUIPMENT AT RENTER’S OWN RISK. Renter also acknowledges that Renter is familiar with, and knows how to operate, the Equipment and is taking full responsibility for using the Equipment.
Back-in RV Sites
How to Get Here:
Portland Airport (PDX) – Drive time 4 hours 20 minutes.
Seattle, Washington – Drive time 7 hours 8 min.
Medford Airport (MFR) – Drive time 1 hour 22 minutes.
Klamath Falls – Drive time 38 min.
Salt Lake City:
Salt Lake City, Utah – Drive Time: 10 hours 17 minutes.
Boise, Idaho – Drive time 6 hours 34 minutes.