This park is permanently closed.
21636 US-160, Durango, CO, 81303
The Cottonwood Camper Park is located in the beautiful Colorado city of Durango and is the perfect place for an enchanting mountain getaway.
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for hiking, biking, fishing, scenic viewing and hunting. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: 30/50 amp sites, laundry facilities and hiking and biking trails.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- The ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park
- San Juan National Forest
- Zip lining, backpacking and rafting at Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Chimney Rock National Monument
- Full Blast Adventure Center
- Four Leaves Winery
Hope to see you at the Durango Year Round RV Park for your next Durango camping trip!
Hike / Bike Campsites
There are no reviews yet. Click 'Leave a Review' to write the first one!
21636 US-160, Durango, CO, 81303Click to open the map