Circle 9 Ranch Family Campground is a park open year-round, located near Epsom, New Hampshire. It features full or partial hookup campsites that are big rig friendly. Many of them accommodate slide out RVs. The park provides free WiFi, allows pets, and has a dump station.
Amenities & Activities
Campsite amenities offered include free coffee at the camp office, a seasonal swimming pool, a rec hall, a dance hall, a restaurant, picnic tables, fire circles, and grills. It also includes basic amenities like restrooms with hot showers and laundry facilities. Visitors can also enjoy activities such as biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing.
The campground is near attractions like:
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
|No Hook Up||$30.00||$175.00||
All campers and visitors must stop by the the office to register before entering the campground. • Campground speed limit is 5mph!!! Also stop at all stop signs, Children are everywhere. • No crossing through others sites. • No fireworks, firearms, or weapons are allowed on the premises unless otherwise approved by management. • Quiet time is 10pm-8am. Campground is patrolled throughout the night.
• Check-in time is from 10am to 6pm. • Anyone checking in after 6pm must get permission from management. • Anyone making a reservation with a card must have the cardholder sign a receipt. • When checking in an ID must be presented. • Everyone for the site must present themselves for check-in.
• Check-out time is 1pm-2pm. • If not gone by this time you will be charged another night. • All campers must checkout at office before leaving. • All sites must be inspected by management before leaving. • All sites must be left in a clean condition.
• All deposits are returned by check or card
• Visitors MUST stop by office and pay the visitor fee to enter the campground. • Visitors are anyone other the two adult, and two children allotted to a site. • Visitor Fee: $6/day $10/overnight or past 6pm. • If site already has two vehicles visitors must park in visitor parking in front of campground.
• Gate cards require a $35 deposit per card. Maximum 2 cards per site. • Gate cards are inactive for 5 minutes after use. (No passing cards to another vehicle.) If gate card is returned cracked, bent, or with unusual wear or not returned at all camper will lose deposit.
You must have proof of Rabies vaccination. No Pitbull’s, Pitbull mix, Rottweiler or Rottweiler mix. All dogs must be on a leash all the time (No exceptions) No leaving dog on chain or lead unattended. Anyone with a dog must have proper cleanup materials with them. $25 fine if caught without them. Dogs feces are to be cleaned up immediately or you will be asked to leave. Visitor’s pets are not allowed. If your dog creates a noise nuisance or is a threat to anyone your will be asked leave the property immediately.
• Parents are responsible for their kids safety and must watch them. • Bicycles are permitted but must be rode safely and no riding after dusk. • Children under 6 must be accompanied by adults. • Children under 16 must be on their site by 10pm. • No children under 14 in store without an adult.
• No swimming in pond. • Swim at own risk. • No diving in pool. • Children must be supervised by a parent. • No pets at pool or in pond. • No bottles near pool or pond. • No boats. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult supervision.
• Alcohol is allowed but must be kept on your site. • Any issues with alcohol will be dealt with swiftly. • NO alcohol at the pool!!!!
• NO outside wood allowed (any wood brought to the campground will be confiscated). • We sell wood that's from in state to prevent disease and insects from spreading.
• Any tow vehicles must be kept fully on own site. • Tents allowed next to RV as long as on own site. • Two vehicles per site. • No parking in other sites even if empty. • All vehicles must have campground placard on mirror. • Washing and working on vehicles in the campground is strictly prohibited. • No Atvs, dirtbikes, or OHRVs allowed to be operated on property. • Golf carts okay but must be checked in at office. • No vehicles with excessive noise, i.e. loud exhaust noise, engine, etc.
• The dumpster located next to the exit is for household trash only! • No tires, electronics, TV's, batteries, etc. allowed. (Strictly enforced.) • All garbage must be placed in bags in dumpster. • Do not place trash next to dumpster if full, wait! • Cans can be bagged separately and placed in trailer to left of dumpsters. No garbage cans allowed in campsites
• Water and Sewer must be hooked up!!! and by maintenance only and are not to be touched or disconnected by anyone else! • If you need to be connected or disconnected let the office know.
• Fires are permitted only in provided fire rings. • Flames must not exceed 18” and must be attended at all times. • Additional limits will apply during Red Flag Warnings. • Do not move fire rings. No trash, cigarette butts, or beer cans in fire rings.
Back-in RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Fire Ring / Grill
Propane Refilling Station
Pull-Thru RV Sites
Big Rig Friendly
Remote Work Friendly