The Chattahoochee RV Campground & Fishing Resort is located in the gorgeous Florida city of Tallahassee, and is the perfect spot for the nature-lover looking for an authentic outdoor escape. RVers can look forward to miles of untouched landscapes, as well as great local activities and attractions.
Amenities and Activities
RVers can take advantage of a ton of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include: canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, golfing, horseback riding and scenic viewing. Onsite amenities include: water, sewer, electricity, laundry facilities and a boat ramp.
Visitors can expect great local attractions such as:
- Leon Sinks Geological Area
- Miccosuke Canopy Road Greenway
- Maple Street Biscuit Company
- Natural Bridge Battlefield Historic State Park
- Tallahassee Automotive Museum
- Lafayette Heritage Trail Park
- Tallahassee Museum
- Ted's Montana Grill
Travelers to the campground can look forward to a special island-styled charm, and plenty of wide open spaces and skies to enjoy stellar scenic viewing. We hope to see you soon!
1. Quiet time - 10:00p.m. to 7:00a.m. 2. Checkout time - 12 noon. If you wish to stay longer, please notify the office by 9:00a.m. 3. For the safety of all guests there is a maximum speed limit of 15 mph in the park. 4. Children are the parents' responsibility. Children must be supervised while outside. 5. Pets must be on a leash accompanied by its owner while outside. Owner must clean up after the pet. 6. Management is not responsible for loss due to accidents, fires, theft or vandalism. 7. We reserve the right to ask guests to leave the premises. 8. Only 6 campers per site. $2.00 for each additional person. 9. Gray water and wastewater discharged onto site is prohibited. Use dump station for this purpose. 10. No washing of vehicles or RV's/campers. 11. Place all garbage and litter in dumpster located near the entrance. 12. Campfires must be contained in fire rings and not left unattended. Extinguish prior to leaving site.
There are no reviews yet. Click 'Leave a Review' to write the first one!