Bulow RV Resort is located near the gorgeous Florida city of St. Augustine, and is an ideal camping spot for the history buff and nature-lover. RVers can look forward to that authentic Florida charm, tons of historic sites and great local activities and attractions.
Amenities and Activities
RVers can take advantage of a ton of great activities near the campground. Some camper favorites include: swimming, wildlife viewing, hiking, biking, boating tours, fishing, aerial tours, surfing, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking, golfing and horseback riding. Onsite amenities include: WIFI, volleyball, shuffleboard, ballroom, picnic area, beach access, clubhouse, RV storage, mini golf, pool access, restrooms and showers.
Visitors can expect great nearby attractions such as:
- St. Augustine Light
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park
- Lightner Museum
- Cellar 6
- St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum
RVers at the park can expect plenty of history, great foods and of course, miles of beautiful greenery mixed in with a breathtaking coastline. There's plenty to do onsite and just beyond the campground so book early to reserve your spot before the summer rush. Hope to see you soon!
|Options||Starting Daily||Starting Weekly||Starting Monthly|
1. Check In Time for RV and Tent Sites: 12:00 noon 2. Check In Time for Cabins, Cottages, and Park Models: 3:00 pm 3. Minimum Check In Age: 21 years old
Reservations cancelled 90 days prior to an event will be entitled to a full refund. Reservations cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to event will have a cancellation fee of $100.00. Cancellations made within 30 days of event are not entitled to a refund. (Daily) 1. Event reservations must be paid in full at the time of booking. 2. Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival. 3. To make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online. 4. If a RV/Tent site reservation is cancelled at least 2 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited. 5. If a rental unit reservation is cancelled at least 7 days prior to arrival, an administrative fee of $25 will be charged prior to refunding any advance deposit. Otherwise the one night deposit will be forfeited. (1 to 2 Month) 1. One month deposit due at time of reservation during January-March. 2. $200 deposit due at time of reservation during April-December. 3. Balance due on reservation start date. (3 Month) 1. One month deposit due at time of reservation. 2. Balance due on reservation start date. (4 to 5 Month) 1. One month deposit due at time of reservation. 2. 50% of balance due on reservation start date. 3. Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation. (6 month or longer) 1. One month deposit due at time of reservation. 2. 50% of balance due on reservation start date. 3. 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation. 4. Final balance due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation. (Annual) 1. Park Model/Tied Down units-One month deposit required for new guests. 2. One month deposit required for RV annuals. 3. Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations are subject to good credit history, and credit card agreement on file. 4. The method of payment for deposits is by credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
1. No Show - Refund will not be granted. 2. Long Term - One month or longer 3. Reservation with any nights during the months of January - March: Cancellations made prior to 60 days of arrival date will receive a full refund, minus $150 administrative fee. 4. Reservation with all nights during the months April-December: Cancellations made prior to 60 days of arrival date will receive a full refund, minus 10% of reservation. 5. Less than 60 days - deposit may be pushed forward one year from original arrival date or will be forfeited. 6. Early Departure - If a stay is shorter than original reservation, and less than one month, no refund will be given. If one month or longer the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (i.e. daily, weekly, etc.) Credit of the adjusted unused portion of the payment minus $150.00 administrative fee will be applied to future reservation within one year of cancellation date or forfeited. 7. Special Events Cancellation Policy (Race Week / Bike Week / Coke 400 / Biketober Fest) and Rallies: reservations cancelled 90 days prior to an event will be entitled to a full refund. Reservations cancelled between 60 and 31 days prior to event will have a cancellation fee of $100.00. Cancellations made within 30 days of event are not entitled to a refund. 8. Policy subject to change without notice.
Pets are welcome at most locations. Some pet restrictions may apply.