6401 Maloney Avenue, Key West, FL, 33040
Boyd's Key West Campground is located on the breathtaking island of Key West, Florida and is an amazing spot for a fun outdoor vacation. With wide, open spaces, fresh air and plenty of attractions and southern hospitality, you'll want to come back year after year!
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for kayaking, swimming, surfing, beach volleyball, picnicking, stand-up paddle boarding, snorkeling, fishing, cruising, birding and scenic viewing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: oceanfront sites, dump station, dishwashing station, WIFI, laundry facilities, bath houses, boating docks, 30/50 amp sites, full hook up sites and a game room.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Southernmost point buoy
- Ernest Hemingway House
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Duval Street for great shopping, dining and night time entertainment
- Smathers Beach
- Key West lighthouse
Hope to see you at the Boyd's Key West Campground for your next Key West camping trip!
Total Number of Sites: 250
Propane Refilling Station
6401 Maloney Avenue, Key West, FL, 33040
1. Campground fees are payable at registration. Checkout time is 11:00am. Please checkout or re-register before 11:00am. 2. Quiet Hours 11:00pm-7:00am are strictly enforced. 3. All visitors must check-in and out with office and leave the campground by 11:00 pm. Overnight visitors/vehicles must be registered and paid for in advance. 4. Children and teenagers must be on their site under parental supervision by 10:00pm. 5. Clean fish at the fish cleaning station only. No fish remains in dumpster. 6. Fresh water is scarce. Please check your hose connections for leaks. We turn off water leaks. Please fix to eliminate leaks before turning water back on. 7. Boat washing at boat ramp only. 8. Discharging and possession of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden. 9. Rules pertaining to the use of the pool are posted. Swim at your own risk. 10. Only one recreational vehicle or one tent per site. 11. Limit 4 adults per site, including visitors. 12. Keep campsites free of debris. Dispose of trash in the nearest dumpster. 13. Only small safe campfires are permitted. All fires must be out by 11:00pm. 14. We love our trees. Please treat them kindly by not hanging or tying anything to them or abusing them in any manner. 15. Please help conserve water. No car or RV washing, please.
1. All persons must have a valid drivers license to drive. Children should NEVER be allowed to drive any motorized vehicle in the campground. 2. Vehicles must have proper lights for driving at night and follow manufacturer's specifications for seating capacity. 3. Remove keys from all motorized vehicles when not in use. 4. Motorized scooters, golf carts, ATV's SHOULD NOT be used for joyriding. These vehicles are not toys and should only be used for transportation.
1. We are animal lovers, very fond of pets and appreciate the fact that people recognize their pets to be an integral part of their family. However, no aggressive pets or any that have previously bitten or attacked people or pets are allowed. Additionally, breeds of dogs which are by nature, history, or perception aggressive, such as Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Doberman Pincers, Chows, German Shepherds, and Wolf Hybrids, are not permitted. 2. Owners must pick up after their pets. 3. All pets must be kept on a leash and under the owner's control at all times. 4. Pets are not allowed in the pool area or any park building, including restrooms and showers. 5. Owners are responsible for their pet's behavior. 6. If you leave, please take your pets with you. Pets may not be left unattended. 7. If your pet is creating a problem, the management will require that the owner take appropriate action.