Alpen Rose RV Park
27847 Highway 550 North, Durango, Colorado, 81301
The Alpen Rose RV Park is located in the beautiful Colorado city of Durango and is the perfect place for an enchanting mountain getaway.
Activities and Amenities
Campers can look forward to onsite activities to keep every member of the group engaged and having fun. There's opportunities for hiking, biking, soaking in the local hot springs, fishing, scenic viewing and golfing. Plus, there's plenty of opportunities for sunset viewing and stargazing. Amenities at the park include: big rig access, full hook-ups, 30/50 amp sites, trout pond, pool access, laundry facilities, showers, restrooms, WIFI, cable TV, propane, dog wash and pet run and pavilion for group gatherings.
RVers can take advantage of a number of attractions just beyond the campground, including:
- The ancient cliff dwellings at Mesa Verde National Park
- San Juan National Forest
- Zip lining, backpacking and rafting at Durango and Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum
- Chimney Rock National Monument
- Full Blast Adventure Center
- Four Leaves Winery
Hope to see you at the Alpen Rose RV Park for your next Durango camping trip!
Prices starting at