Indian Springs Resort and RV

$19.00 per night, starting at.

Indian Springs Resort and RV will be alerted immediately and will approve your reservation after checking availability.

Choose Your Site
Save to Favorites

3249 Indian Springs Road, American Falls, ID, 83211

Open Dates: May 1 to September 30

RV Site

These prices reflect the price of a camping reservations.  Swimming passes can be purchased at the pool lobby.

Options Starting Daily Starting Weekly Starting Monthly
Full Hookup Site 30/50 Amp $32.00 Choose Your Site
Partial Hookup Site 30/50 Amp $26.00 Choose Your Site
Pull Thru Site 30 Amp $35.00 Choose Your Site
Pull Thru Site 50 Amp $38.00 Choose Your Site
RV Site (No Hookup) $19.00 Choose Your Site
Tent Site

These prices reflect the price of a camping reservations.  Swimming passes can be purchased at the pool lobby.

Options Starting Daily Starting Weekly Starting Monthly
Tent $19.00 Choose Your Site

30 Amps

50 Amps

Community Restrooms

Community Showers

Dump Station

Fire Pit

Picnic Table

Trash Service


Gravel Roads

Fire Ring / Grill

Pets Allowed

Back-in RV Sites

Big Rig Friendly

Community Fire Pit

Dirt Roads

Drinking Water

Pet Friendly

Picnic Area


Pull-Thru RV Sites

RV Hookup

RV Sanitation

Sewer Hookups


Slide Outs


Water Hookups

Hike / Bike Campsites

Paved Roads


Trek-in > 1.5m





Rock Climbing

Swimming Outdoors








Kayaking & Canoeing


Stand-Up Paddleboards



White-Water Rafting

Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking

Wildlife Viewing

Scenic Drives

Family Friendly


Big Rig Friendly

Extended Stay

LGBTIQ Friendly


Pet Friendly


Tent Camping

Parking Lot

Rest Area

Good Sam

Military Discount

Good Sam


Overall Rating: 4.2

Carol Burleson

We stayed here on our way to Yellowstone National Park. We enjoyed the park grounds and easy access for our RV and tow vehicle. The owners and staff are so helpful and nice. The grounds are well kept and relaxing. We would recommend this campground to others.

Campground Response

Carol, Thank you so much for the review and recommendations. We work very hard to make the experience enjoyable for all our campers. Hearing kind words from you makes it all worth the hard work.

Paul Cahill

Only an overnighter but seemed very nice.

Campground Response

Paul, Thank you for choosing us, we much appreciate that. We do hope you will remember us the next time you are in the area and we can get you in the pool.

Cathy Bordages

The place was very family oriented and quiet even though there were lots of people/familes staying the night we stayed. Lots of trees and grass but no internet, few showers and bathrooms for the amount of people that were there. The store had very little so go prepared. The hosts were friendly.

Campground Response

Cathy, Thank you so much for your input. We are new owners and we are still working out some of the finer details. A new shower house and laundry facility is near the top of our to-do list. Our main building is also a work in progress. It acts as the Lobby, registration, snack bar, and cafe. We are not currently setup for much retail but it is something we are discussing for next season.

Rachael Bruesch

The staff was very nice & the R.V. sites are excellent! I hadn't been there in 19 yrs., the only thing I that disappointed me is there used to be a Hot Pool where the adults could go. I was informed that it hadn't been maintained.

Campground Response

Rachael, Thank you so much for your review. It is much appreciated. We do hope that we have manged to keep the place as close to what you remembered 19 years ago. Our plan is not to change what has been part of so many lives for so long.

Gay Leedie

Grass was nice. Quiet, peaceful. Showers weren’t with $3.00. People very friendly. Would visit again.

Campground Response

Thank you Gay for your review. We appreciate your input very much. Glad you enjoyed your stay overall. We are aware of the condition of our shower house and it is on our TODO list. Hopefully we will have that updated by your next visit.

Ashley Carter

Clean Campsites and Friendly Staff! The Pool has a great Nostalgic Vibe. Great for kids!

Campground Response

Thank you Ashley, we loved having you at our campground. Looking forward to your next visit. we will keep the pool warm for you. Safe travels.

3249 Indian Springs Road, American Falls, ID, 83211

Click to open the map

Welcome to Indian Springs Resort & RV.

All of our numbered sites have water and electric service. We have 30 Amp in about 60% and 50 Amp in  40% of our sites. Septic service is available at about 70% of the park. We do have a "Dump Site" on the property. 80% of our sites are back-in leaving 20% as Pull-Thru. All sites are grass and fairly level. We have 10 flush toilets around the campsites and Showers and restrooms at the Pool House.