The RV life can be pretty humorous on its own, but we figure there’s room for more jokes and laughter. These 10 clever RV jokes will surely make you laugh!
1) A classic “knock knock” RV joke
2) One of the easier maintenance tasks for RV living
3) How RVers deal with people who tailgate them
Eek! This will surely rid you of those hasty tailgaters.
4) The RV accessory struggle is real…
5) The “Husband of the Year” award goes to this guy:
Good luck getting back in the RV with her after this!
6) When your wife accidentally drives off without you…
7) How many of you can relate to this?
8) When your friends keep telling you that camping is better than RVing because they haven’t met this cute critter yet:
9) And if they still insist that camping is better than RVing, it’s because he hasn’t met this guy yet…
10) When your friend doesn’t understand what’s so great about camping until they see this…
Are you an RVer looking for free resources to help you plan your RV trips? Sign up and start exploring RoverPass!
Latest posts by RoverPass (see all)
- What to Look for in Reservation Software: Fall Hollow RV Park - March 25, 2019
- 5 Community Collaborations to Attract More Customers - March 20, 2019
- Calculate the Effect of Online Reservations on your Business - February 19, 2019